Many companies jump into the fun world of flavoring and blending teas themselves without really knowing the consequences of bringing these manufacturing processes in-house. The class material addresses important aspects of the operational concerns of applying these techniques within your company’s settings as we explore the three main techniques used today by tea professionals to scent, flavor, and blend teas and other botanicals. During each week’s hands-on learning, you will have the opportunity to taste some of the more famous teas, as well as hands-on assignments to develop your own skills at applying these techniques. Course author is Scott Svihula. Click here to read his bio.
You will need to order your class kit no later than close of registration:
• Required class kits are not included in your purchase for your course
• Class kits need to be ordered from Elmwood Inn Fine Teas
• Go to Elmwood Inn’s World Tea Academy page to purchase kit* (You need to order your kit no later than one week before your class starts to ensure that you receive it in time.)
Please Note: International students that plan on taking more than one course with World Tea Academy will save money on the shipping costs of their class kits if they order multiple kits at a time.
Students will need to supply the following additional materials BEFORE the class starts. These are not included in the class kit:
• Two professional cupping sets
• An instant read thermometer
• A digital gram scale
• A timer
3 weeks (plus one week grace period to submit assignments and complete any tests.)
*Disclaimer: Elmwood Inn Fine Teas is not part of World Tea Academy/Questex LLC nor is it affiliated World Tea Academy/Questex LLC. World Tea Academy/Questex LLC has partnered with Elmwood Inn Fine Teas only to provide the class kits for our courses.