The second class in our exploration of major producing countries shifts to the south. Here we discover the beauty and characteristics of teas from India, Sri Lanka, and Kenya as we further our review of the world of tea including history and lore. In CORE.04 we continue to build the essential cupping skills required for all tea professionals.
You will need to order your class kit no later than close of registration:
- Required class kits are not included in your purchase for your course.
- Class kits need to be ordered from Elmwood Inn Fine Teas.
- Go to Elmwood Inn’s World Tea Academy page to purchase a kit* (You need to order your kit no later than one week before your class starts to ensure that you receive it in time.)
Please Note: International students planning on taking more than one course with World Tea Academy will save money on the shipping costs of their class kits if they order multiple kits at a time.
Students will need to supply the following additional materials BEFORE the class starts. These are not included in the class kit:
- Two professional cupping sets
- An instant-read thermometer
- A digital gram scale
- A timer
Course Length: 3 weeks (plus one week grace period to submit assignments and complete any tests.)
World Tea Academy Certified Tea Specialist Candidates: Successful completion of this class counts towards certification for WTA Certified Tea Specialist. CORE.01 and CORE.02 are the suggested prerequisites for CORE.03 through CORE.06 classes.
*Disclaimer: Elmwood Inn Fine Teas is not part of World Tea Academy/Questex LLC nor is it affiliated with World Tea Academy/Questex LLC. World Tea Academy/Questex LLC has partnered with Elmwood Inn Fine Teas only to provide the class kits for our courses.